Vision and Mission
VISION OF VOCATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL 2 SUBANG 2010
Vocational High School 2 Subang is having commitment to bring about managerial and organizational system which has standard of ISO 9001-2000 by 2008 and environmental management standard of ISO 14001 by next 2010. These Visions imply commitments of VOCATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL N 2 Subang to yield competitive graduates by international standard which have capabilities to work in Multinational companies or capabilities of entrepreneurship by next 2010.
MISSION OF VOCATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL 2 SUBANG 2010
- To establish competitive teaching staff of Vocational High School 2 by 2008, as it required in UU Guru dan Dosen (government regulation of teacher and lecturer), and fulfill the standard of industrial sector by next 2010.
- To establish professional teachers and school staffs in their specialized fields and serve the costumer as it may required in order to promote Vocational High School 2 Subang as international standardized Vocational High School by next 2010
- To establish Vocational High School 2 Subang as ISO 9001-2000 certified-Vocational High School by 2008.
- To establish Vocational High School 2 Subang as ISO 14001 certified-Vocational High School by next 2010.
- To develop field of competencies of agriculture, animal farming, freshwater fishery, and technology of agricultural products as the core of the school physical imaging in environmental conservation.
- To develop competency field of agricultural engineering as the core of agribusiness and agroindustry activities which applies quality management system so it makes the graduates of VOCATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL N Negeri 2 Subang having capability to become plasmatic figures of agribusiness and agro industrial sector or competitive employees both in national and international scaled companies.
- To develop international standardized of nautical engineering competency’s field which applies a system that yield ANKAPIN II/ATKAPIN II certified-sailors and fulfill the standard of International Maritime Organization (IMO), so they would have the capability to work in international shipping companies.
- To develop automotive mechanical engineering skill of competency which applies quality management system in order to fulfill standard of industry and develop along with the industry itself. In addition, this field of competency is hoped to become an educational and training centre of entrepreneurship and yield the graduates which play an important role as plasmatic entrepreneurs of automotive component industry.
- To develop international standardized of automotive mechanical engineering skill of competency which applies quality management system in order to yield competitive graduates by international standard which have capabilities to work in multinational companies.
- To promote all the field of competencies as medium of environmental conservation in proportion to each work scope in order to fulfill the standard of ISO 14001